Read our full terms and conditions
- The Sue Ryder Lottery is run and managed by Sue Ryder Lottery Limited which covenants all of its taxable profits to the charity Sue Ryder.
- The draw will be conducted by a random number generator every Friday.
- The winning numbers will be published on www.sueryder.org/lottery and will be available from the Weekly Lottery Helpline 0370 058 5906 from the following Monday.
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance.
- All profits from the Weekly Lottery go to Sue Ryder.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- Sue Ryder Lottery Limited may reject any application without giving reason at its absolute discretion.
- Prizes for the weekly lottery are printed on the weekly lottery website. There are no alternatives to any prize, and no interest will be payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque within 14 days.
- Sue Ryder Lottery Limited reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, e.g. Mr Foreman from Leeds.
- Sue Ryder Lottery Limited is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- Sue Ryder Lottery Limited may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
- Sue Ryder Lottery Limited decisions made pursuant to the rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- By entering the lottery you consent to us using your personal data for the purposes of the lottery and to help us develop a better understanding of our supporters. Please refer to clause 12 of the full Terms and Conditions for further details.
- The rules are subject to change.
Read our complaints procedure
Responsible Person(s): Mrs Heidi Travis & Mr Kevin Andrew Richmond, Sue Ryder Lottery Limited, 16 Upper Woburn Place, London, WC1H 0AF
Players must be 18 and over – Tickets cost £1 each - Sue Ryder Lottery Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 42085.
www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk | www.gamcare.org.uk | Please gamble responsibly
Sue Ryder is a charity registered in England and Wales (1052076) and in Scotland (SC039578)